CHEYANNE YOUNG is a native Texan with a fear of cold weather and a coffee addiction that probably needs an intervention. She loves books, sarcasm, and collecting nail polish. She works at the library and writes books for young adults (and the young adults at heart), often while covered in dog hair.
- I can say the alphabet backwards.
- I’ve written over 100 manuscripts, most of which were ghostwritten for secret pen names.
- I live near the beach but I can’t swim.
- I love all things Halloween, Hello Kitty, and Glitter.
- I’m an introvert who likes public speaking.
- My hobbies include books, nail polish, rewatching the same 3 TV shows, and trying to keep plants alive.
- I have two dogs, a rescue lab mix named Nova and working K-9 German Shepherd named Quinn. I also have a rescue cat named The Cat.
- I was born on Thanksgiving Day, which might be why I love pumpkin pie.
- My writing has been rejected over 300 times (and counting.)
- I type 129 words per minute.
- My favorite shows are true crime, Bob’s Burgers & The Office.
- My love of writing came from fan fiction. (Yep, that one.)
- My love of books came from my 2nd grade English class.
- I love cinnamon in my coffee.
- I get a fancy cupcake to celebrate every finished manuscript.
- I didn’t watch Star Wars until the pandemic and now I’m a huge fan.
- I thrice wrote 10,000 words in one day.
- I am a middle child complete with the middle child personality.